ISKGA INCIDENT MANAGEMENT with JEFF ALLEN
“This course is aimed towards trainee or established leaders/guides who wish to deepen their knowledge and experience of group control and incident management, or anyone else who may be interested in being an asset to the group when incidents occur and things have started to go wrong. The course consists of 3 days of Incident Management and 1 day of Sea Survival.
Are you fully prepared for that first incident? Have you pressure tested your group skills and procedures in a variety of different environments or situations?
This 4 day course is designed to teach you skills and procedures that will help you to develop a practical and theoretical understanding of how to lead a group through a crisis situation at sea.”
European NGB level 3 award or EPP Level 3 standard are the minimum appropriate level of performance to begin working towards the ISKGA Coastal Guide training.
Candidates should bring their own sea kayak well equipped to guide in open sea conditions.
21-24 November 2020
course fee and location
Location: Scuola di Mare Santa Teresa (Lerici), Liguria, Italy
Arrival: Friday evening after dinner. Course ends Tuesday at 18:00
- 4-day course with 4 day full-board accommodation: 660,00€
- 4-day course run by Jeff Allen ISKGA Founder
- Full board at the Scuola di Mare Santa Teresa in Lerici (La Spezia) in a recently refurbished ancient Italian navy building.
Book with Scuola di Mare Santa Teresa (SMST):
- Click here (SMST website)
- Click on tab Richiedi Informazioni
- Fill-in the form choosing ISKGA, you will receive a reply from SMST