Soft and comfortable Aquatherm® dry trousers, that can be worn next to the skin or over thermals in the cold and keep your feet warm and dry. Very practical and comfortable during camp setup and when you need to help others getting in or out from the water, when you already wear your down parka, away from your soaked jacket. Warm and space saving for sea kayaking, training and for touring kayak as well. Unlike neoprene, Aquatherm® is 1mm thick, remains flexible, long lasting, waterproof and definitely more comfortable over the right baselayer.
- Completely windproof, waterproof, fast drying, tough & breathable paddle trousers;
- Roomy, thermal, lightweight dry trousers;
- Designed for use with a baselayer, worn underneath as part of a layering system;
- Double fabric layers on seat and knee;
- Made from Aquatherm® fabric;
- All seams are stitched and taped for strength and water tightness;
- High waist keeps your abdomen warm;
- Adjustable suspenders;
- Relief zip.