What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are transmitted by websites to the devices of users that visit the websites, and which are retransmitted to the same websites when subsequent visits are made. Cookies can have different characteristics and be used for different purposes both by the owner of the website visited and by third parties. Information regarding the cookies used by this website is provided in this document, as well as the instructions on how to manage the browsing preferences with regard to cookies.
Cookies used by this website.
Cookies which do not require the user’s consent.
Technical cookies do not require the user’s consent; therefore, they are installed automatically after the website has been accessed.
Statistical analysis cookies used directly by the website operator to collect information in aggregated form
First-party statistical analysis cookies are installed with the following purposes:
- to count the number of visits made to the website by the user’s browser; the number is increased at each visit and contains the date and time of the last visit; these cookies remain valid for 2 years;
- to manage the increased count in combination with the previous cookie; these cookies remain valid for 30 minutes;
- to trace the origin to the website by third-party sites; they contain the URL of the website of origin and remain valid for 6 months.
Cookies which require the user’s consent.
Cookies other than the cookies indicated above are only installed or activated after obtaining the user’s express consent the first time the user visits the website.
Consent may be expressed in general terms, by selecting the consent options included in the Brief Information Document regarding cookies (or even by continuing to browse on the website), or may be refused or given selectively, in accordance with the details shown below.
Cookies managed by third parties.
The third-party websites which install cookies on the user’s device while browsing this website, together with the links to the privacy information document and the consent forms for each third-party website are detailed below.
Closing this web page does not entail refusing to give consent.
- http://www.google.it/intl/it/analytics: uses cookie analytics to evaluate the website’s performance and the respective website traffic.
- Link to the web page that describes the cookies installed: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Link to the web page to download the tool to disable the installation of such cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Changing the browser’s settings.
In addition, it is possible to disable the reception of cookies by means of the settings of the browser utilised by the user.
In the majority of browsers, the settings can be changed by following these steps:
- select “Options” or “Preferences” from the “Tools” or “View” or “Change” menu;
- select “Privacy” or “Protection” or “Download file” and choose preferred settings.
The direct links to the cookie settings screen available on the most common browsers are detailed below:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it&ref_topic=14666
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
- Apple Safari (mobile devices): https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265