YOGA FOR KAYAKERS
Aim of this workshop is to take participants through the most effective, custom-tailored asanas for kayakers.
Yoga, vastly practiced in many other sea-related activities, is among the best ways to achieve the agility, flexibility, relaxed concentration and stamina needed to fully enjoy any kayak trip.
Absolute beginners and expert yogis alike are welcome, join the whole course or just a single practice.
When: Thursdays 19:15 – 20:45 (1 hour 30 minutes)
Please see the calendar below.
Fee: 1 practice 20,00€ | 4 practice 70€ | 8 practice 130€
Teacher: Valentina Pagani, Yoga Alliance Certified from Yogarte, Milan
Max number of participants: 10
More pictures in our blog
|16th and 23rd
|13th, 20th and 27th
|5th, 12th and 19th
benefits and outcomes
- increase paddling efficiency
- develop the core needed for more advanced rescues
- learn to use only the muscles you really need
- improve concentration
- morning and end of the day stretching
Main benefits for the kayaker
- painless and powerful paddling for many hours at sea
- more efficient paddling
- strong and effortless roll
- build kayak lifting strength for launching and landing
what to bring